Welcome to IICT Enterprises LLC Online!
Early registration, up to 30 Calendar days prior to class date start = $1,050.
30 days or less to class start date = $1,195.
“Hands-On” Gage Calibration and
This 2-day hands-on workshop offers specialized training in calibration and repair for the individual who has some knowledge of basic Metrology. Course includes hands on calibration and repairs and adjustments of micrometers, calipers, indicators height gages, etc. Course also covers NIST Traceability, Certificates of Conformance, Gage Management, Standards, etc. Each student is encouraged to participate in actual calibrations and repairs using equipment provided.
Anyone who has an interest in metrology and calibration methods: those who document the measurement and calibration requirements of quality systems, quality engineers, quality and calibration managers, calibration technicians and calibration assistants who would like to learn a system approach.
Length: 2 days
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
• Equip attendees with knowledge to meet current and future calibration needs
• Leave this class prepared to save your company money on calibrations
• Provide attendees opportunity for personal growth in the Quality Field
Topics covered in this training:
• Calibration Requirements of ISO 17025, ISO 13485, ANSI-NCSL Z540-1, 1994, ISO 9001, ISO/TS16949, ISO 10012.
• Definition of Calibration & Traceability.
• Rule of 10 to 1 and 4 to 1.
• Certificate of conformance vs. Certificate of Calibration.
• NIST Test number and Test Date-Traceability.
• Overview of Calibration Terminology.
• Overview of National Standards, Primary Standards, Reference Standards and Working Standards.
• Calibration labels and stickers.
• Gage Block Usage and Handling.
• Determining Calibration cycle times.
• Hands on Calibration Methods of; (using supplied master Gage Blocks, Bench Micrometer, Thread Measuring Wires, etc.)
◦ Sine bars
◦ Thread gages
◦ Pin Gages
◦ Plug Gages
◦ Height Gages
◦ Other Gages as customer requests
◦ Discussions on Optical Comparators, Surface Plates, Ring Gages, CMM’s, etc
View each page for a complete detail of Products or Services
IICT ENTERPRISES LLC
9006 Oakland Ave S
PO Box 20623
Bloomington MN 55420
PH 612-387-6310 or 952-881-1637